Hello. Nobody from Spain?

Antworten

Themen Autor
Angel V2
Carcassonne-Spieler
Carcassonne-Spieler

Hello. Nobody from Spain?

Beitrag von Angel V2 »

Hello. I'm Spanish, and I'm new in this forum. I also joined Carcasonne Central. I play Carcasonne since 2006, I've been buying many expansions since then (always in the classic art, and originals). I have 3 boys and they are also fanatics of Carcasonne. When my sons were small boys I always won the games. Over the years they have grown, they have learned to play quite well and they beat me much more frequently!

I kept stuck in the old art, and I've been delighted when I discovered that some new expansions have been converted in this forum from new art to old art. I found the "Manege frei" expansion in the old art to download from one of the trends in this Carcassonne Forum. But I also want to buy the wodden figures and the original Spanish rules, so I tried to buy in amazon the original set. But I discovered it is only available in German, French and Italian.

Does somebody know if there is the Spanish version of this expansion n. 10 ?

Scott
CarcC-BigOnes
CarcC-BigOnes

Re: Hello. Nobody from Spain?

Beitrag von Scott »

Hi Angel,

It doesn't appear that Devir has released this expansion yet, so the official Spanish rules are not yet available, but I see that someone on BGG has done a translation: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/162898/reglas-exp10-under-big-top-en-espanol

Meepledrone
CarcC-BigOnes
CarcC-BigOnes

Beitrag von Meepledrone »

Hola Angel V2!

Bienvenido por estos lares. Por aquí andamos algún español que otro. ;-)

Como comenta Scott, Devir no ha publicado la Exp. 10 - El Circo. En el DevirTV de Febrero 2021 comentaron que puede que publiquen la Exp. 6 - Conde, Rey y Ladrón en la nueva edición (no la sacaron para la 1ª edición), pero dijeron no tener planes de publicar la Exp. 10. Ya has visto que han sido suficiente mente cucos paa no numerar las expansiones para que no se vieran cuáles faltan por publicar.

Yo también estoy en Carcassonne Central, así que bienvenido a ambos foros.

Nos vemos.

===

Hello Angel V2!

Welcome to this corner od the Internet. There are some Spaniards around here. ;-)

As Scott said, Devir has not published Exp. 10 - Unther the Big Top (or Manege Frei!). In the February 2021 edition of DevirTV they commented that they may release Exp. 6 - Count, King and Robber for the new edition (not released for the 1st edition), but they also said they have no plans to publish Exp. 10. You've seen that they've been careful enough not to include the expansion number on the boxes of the expansions so that you can't see which ones are missing.

I'm on Carcassonne Central too, so welcome to both forums.

See you around.

Themen Autor
Angel V2
Carcassonne-Spieler
Carcassonne-Spieler

Beitrag von Angel V2 »

Scott: thank you so much for the tip.It's a Word doc what they have uploadd to BGG.
I made some search and found a Spanish blog run by someone called "RaidenFreeRider" with many beatifully translated rules (almost all of them). It's a treasure. Here is the link:
https://carcassonneblog.wordpress.com/2015/04/01/las-reglas-en-espanol-de-todas-las-expansiones-de-carcassonne/

And the Expansion n. 10 is here, in PDF:
https://carcassonneblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/carcassonne-el-circo-1.pdf

Gracias Meepledrone. Un placer descubrir que hay españoles por aquí. Gracias por la información

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you Meepledrone. A pleasure to discover there are some Spanish here. Thank you for the info.
Mitteilung von Ratz65:

postings summarised. Please do not double or triple post
Antworten

Zurück zu „Introduction“